Saturday, November 22, 2008

November 22nd

Did 2 hours of school work this morning, then went out for my long run. It's sunny and almost warm, at 7C. I took Angel for the first 3km loop and my shins were hurting for awhile but they settled down later. I dropped off Angel and then took Gabe for the 2nd 3km loop, and then I ran two more single km loops alone to finish off. By the last few kms, my knee was starting to hurt so I started to walk a little more often - about 1 min every 5.

8km - 1:00:51

I did yoga for 20 minutes when I got home and then did the end of Week 2 pushups test. I was surprised to find I could do 19 in a row! Probably just as well I didn't do more though or I'd have to do level 2 instead of level 1. I will start Week 3 tomorrow.

Now it's time to get back to marking and report cards. It'll be a marathon weekend I think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent job on the challenge!! You've motivated me to start the 100 pushup program. Before I broke my collarbone last spring I had gotten to where I could do 50-60 in one set but hadn't started back in any organized way since then. This is a great way to get me going again.

Gabrielle

Kelownagurl said...

Yeah, I feel like I might actually be able to stick with it this time. Hope so! Good luck to you too! (50-60 in one go? Yowza!)