Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

Still feeling stuffed up and sneezy. Tired, not much energy.

Got home after work and did an easy trainer spin, low HR, spun out the legs. Felt ok. 15 km in 35 minutes.

Diet is ok, ate some chocolate today though, other than that, I've done well.

I had to weigh in for the 10in10 challenge and was down .6 lb since last Monday. (POINT SIX not Six.)


Coach Jeff Kline's video blog about BMI/RMR/Caloric Needs and Balance

Calculating BMR and RMR

Based on my age, weight, and height, my BMR (red), and my RMR (blue)

The results of your calculations are: BMR 1,255 RMR 1,152 (calories)



Moderately Active: Moderate exercise or sport 3-5 days a week 1945 / 1786

Very Active: Hard exercise or sports 6-7 days a week 2165 / 1987

So I've been eating about 1600-1700 calories per day, and probably go over by 100 calories for things I might miss, so I'm not far off from the RMR estimation. Right now, I am moderately active.

I LOVE Xtranormal videos.

Here's the latest - Triathlon Race Report.

No comments: