My cold is much better and my report cards are done. I'm still tired but I'm going to head out for my first run since last Sunday.
I need some goals. I have things I want to do but I'm not doing them. All I've been doing is the running, which is a good thing because it's the most important, but still.
Here are some of them. Not saying I'm ready to commit yet but I'll throw them out there.
• Get back to healthy eating all the time, not just part time.
• Take my calcium and other supplements regularly.
• Make a core strength plan and start doing it.
- abs work
- other ?
• Do yoga every day. OK, I know I won't do it every day but I wish I did.
• Do the leg strengthening exercises on non-running days.
• Go to the YMCA on non-running days to swim, row, bike, do the elliptical, or weights.
• Go to bed at 10 pm on school nights.
• Figure out my half iron training plan.
• Decide whether I should try for Oliver or Osoyoos Half Iron.
• Run 21 km.