Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 29, 2009

My cold is much better and my report cards are done. I'm still tired but I'm going to head out for my first run since last Sunday.

I need some goals. I have things I want to do but I'm not doing them. All I've been doing is the running, which is a good thing because it's the most important, but still.

Here are some of them. Not saying I'm ready to commit yet but I'll throw them out there.

• Get back to healthy eating all the time, not just part time.

• Take my calcium and other supplements regularly.

• Make a core strength plan and start doing it.

- pushups
- abs work
- other ?

• Do yoga every day. OK, I know I won't do it every day but I wish I did.

• Do the leg strengthening exercises on non-running days.

• Go to the YMCA on non-running days to swim, row, bike, do the elliptical, or weights.

• Go to bed at 10 pm on school nights.

• Figure out my half iron training plan.

• Decide whether I should try for Oliver or Osoyoos Half Iron.

• Run 21 km.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Ok I can help out on all but the penultimate one if you keep me on straight and narrow with the others as well!

skierz said...

I am sucking on my core workouts(not doing them at all) want to set up a challenge as a little push?? it will get both of us doing what we should!!