Sunday, January 15, 2012

Staying Motivated

I have a bunch of motivational quotes up on Pinterest (follow me if you like), so lately I've been reading through them every morning, and keeping them in my mind all day long as I try to make good choices about eating and exercise.  I REALLY find it helps me.  If you find quotes that resonate with you, consider typing them up, printing them off, and putting them in places that you'll see all day.  It may help.

Here are a few of my current favourites.  Some inspire to stick to the healthy eating plan and others inspire me to get out the door and do my run, or bike, or strength workout when I'm tired or lazy.  Maybe some of them will strike a chord for you.




On getting started...



















The choices are not always easy, but the benefits are worth it.















               Don't make excuses.......





Too busy to exercise?













    Fall off the wagon? 
    Get back on!!







Believe in yourself!





















     It takes hard work.





And when you're reaching for that bag of chips,




Remember this ------------------------>


And if, like me, you don't necessarily like the word "skinny" - then change it to "fit".




"Nothing tastes as good as fit feels."







I love this one - says it all... :)

 


So - today - set up your plans for the week and be pro-active. Plans your meals, do your shopping, figure out solutions for days you know it may not be easy to fit in a workout or a healthy meal.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Love the quotes and thanks for the helpful advice.