Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday

I REALLY wanted to go swimming today but I had to help the little guy with his homework before we went out for dinner tonight to see Garnet Rogers. Alas, it's been a bit of a blown week but what can you do? Tomorrow I have a staff meeting, followed by another baseball game so I won't be able to do anything again. Sigh. At any rate, I DO get to run at noon tomorrow so it's not totally a lost week. :)

On a brighter note, a girl at work has a long-sleeved Orca wesuit for sale. I think it might be too small but it's worth a try. If it fits, I can take it to the pool this weekend see how it feels. That should be exciting!!

I did ok with my diet today but went out for lunch AND dinner so that made it a bit tough. I had a roast beef sandwich for lunch and halibut for dinner. Only 2 glasses of wine and a smidgeon of hubby's cheesecake. No worries though, I was down to 120.5 this morning so I doubt I'll gain weight in one day.

No comments: